Here I present five great casino movies!!!
- Martin Scorsese directed the movie Casino in 1995: Two mobster best friends and a trophy wife find greed, deception, money, power, and murder inside a gambling empire…
- A movie from director Paul Verhoeven. Showgirls (1995):Gambling&erotism. Nomi arrives in Las Vegas to become a dancer. By clawing and pushing she makes her way to become the top of Las Vegas showgirl.
- John Dahl presented in 1998 Rounders: A reformed gambler has to return to playing big stakes poker to help a friend.
- “21” is a movie directed by Robert luketic in 2008: Six MIT students were trained to become experts in card counting and subsequently took Vegas casinos for millions in winnings.
- Mike Hodges directed Croupier in 1998: A writer becomes a croupier at a casino. There he realizes that his life as a croupier would really help to write a great novel.