Instructions of use:
Basic analysis to obtain the most probable winner consists on four steps. Additionally, you can compare results with a real casino, this options helps to decide to bet or not to bet. Besides, you can go further and utilize the advance calculation to refine results.
- 1) Choose the sport you want to analyze.
- 2) Write the name of the teams.
- 3) Search for data of each team. There are a lot of web sites dedicated to sports statistics. The data can consider results from last year, last season or the whole history of the team, depending on your strategy.
- 4) Press Go!
- 5) Results are displayed. The winning probabilities of each team and how casino should paid the bets are shown.
- 6) You can adjust the results with an scale from zero to ten. Zero means -I think it is impossible to happen- and ten means -I think it will happen."
- 7) The most suitable winner is presented.
- 8) Enter the real casino payouts, and the money you would like to bet.
- 9) Press Kelly!
- 10) The adequated percentage to bet and the money you should bet is presented. BET OR NOT BET IS UP TO YOU!
- 11) If you want to perform an advance analysis, press Advance!
- 12) Search for data of each team. You will need more specific information.
- 13) Press Go!
- 14) Advance results are presented. You can also adjust these results based on your knowledge.
- 15) Taking into account advance analysis, the most suitable winner is presented. Sometimes is the same winner than in basic analysis, sometimes not.
- 16) Graphic results are shown.
Kelly's criterion (optional):
The Main idea is to calculte your own probabilities, adjust results based on your knowledge, compare results with casino payouts and pick up a winner!.
Think twice, bet once, win a lot of money.